“Invest Like The Best”
TEACHER: Jesse Felder
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Jesse Felder worked at the largest firm on Wall Street, co-founded a multi-billion-dollar hedge fund and has been managing investments for over 20 years. “Invest Like the Best” is a survival guide to investing in the financial markets focusing on how to build a sound, low-cost investment portfolio for any environment. Students will learn how the greatest investors in the world, like Warren Buffett, Ray Dalio and David Swenson, boost returns and avoid major drawdowns.
REQUIRED: To conduct this seminar, we will need a minimum of 15 attendees.
COST: $20 per person
HOUR 1: Understanding and expanding your circle of competence
- Investing is easy so why do so many fail?
- What are stocks and bonds and how do the markets work?
HOUR 2: The greatest mistake most investors make
- What are the true costs of investing?
- How can we avoid the biggest pitfall?
HOUR 3: Playing to our strengths and limiting our weaknesses
- Understanding risk and our own tolerance for it
- Creating an effective, personalized portfolio strategy
HOUR 4: Optimizing for maximum return with the least amount of risk
- The only free lunch in the markets
- Understanding value in the markets
4 PGA Required MSR’s
1 AMP Education Credit for Apprentices