December 19, 2023 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
PNW PGA “Stay Involved” Education Series
PGA Family Golf
Join us for a 60-minute webinar presented by Patrick Oropallo, PGA, Player Engagement Consultant & Coach.
- Level 1: In’s and Out’s of PGA Family Golf
- Learn how to start a PGA Family Golf at your facility. Share best practices for setting coaching fees, designing a program that fits your facility’s needs and introducing basic PGA Family Golf concepts.
- Level 2: Elevate your PGA Family Golf Event
- Themes, Season Long Points Race, Multiple Events
- Engage PGA Jr. League Families to fill your events. Promote Kid Captain’s
- Level 3: Drive KPI’s using PGA Family Golf
- Enrollment, Retention and Measurement
- Drive revenue in other departments such as Merch, F&B, Membership Sales
- How to monetize PGA Family Golf for the Golf Coach
This webinar will be held via Google Meet. Receive 1 PGA PDR or 1/2 AMP Education Credit for attending.